Antiphons.blogspot.com: I still have lots to learn

Friday, December 22, 2006

I still have lots to learn

Hey people, so sorry about not having posted for a very long time. It has been a great time of hanging out with friends (old and new) and just reflecting and thinking about what my life is all about and what I'm doing with it.

One of the more significant events was with a friend and teacher who reminded me to be aware of my actions and the way i present myself. Thank you Adri for being there and reminding me about who I want to become and how i was doing in that. Well its great to have people like that always there because you can never be fully aware of what you're showing or the kind of person you are from the outside. Yes I'm back on track working hard towards my goals and dreams.

Will update again soon. See you!!!
Follow StephanSteve87 on Twitter