Antiphons.blogspot.com: There's always a first time n_n

Monday, June 05, 2006

There's always a first time n_n

n_n I never done this before but hey there's always a first time for everything. What i'm going to do is i'm going to try to describe what had happened to me for the last few weeks... It is not exactly exciting but it has certainly been one of those periods of my life that i look back and smile or maybe... cry.

Let me see where should i start? Ok 5 weeks ago i just started my holidays. It was as usual, a funny kind of monday morning, probably because i am always waking up with alot of things which i need to do, many of which i didn't want to do. But that monday was kind of different i woke up needing not to do anything but wanting to do lots of things. The day really excited me, partly because i had no homework and no exams the next day (which was quite very uncommon.

The first thing i did in the morning was to go to swim. It was great. Come to think of it almost every single day in my holidays i went swimming. Sometimes even twice a day. Oh man i think i'm doing this all wrong. Does it sound boring? Ok maybe i should just tell you about the highlights...

1)Enjoyed lots of time with myself
2)Developed a really great friendship with Kai
3)Went to church
4)Attended NAC (National achievers congress)
5)Went for Empower U (A weekend course which really rocks)
6)Thought about someone
7)Met Kai and got to know Mandy and had a new hair cut
8)Thought about someone
9)Went out with kai a few more times
10)Read some books
11)Jogged alot
12)Swam alot
13)Thought to myself
14)Graduated one of the classes
15)Got stabbed by someone
16)Thought about someone
17)Cried for someone
18)Didn't feel good
19)Got encouraged by someone
20)Felt better
21)Became worst again
22)Went with kai and hafiz and mandy and LI and marcus
23)Joked alot
24)Did some stupid stuff
25)Made someone feel bad (i didn't mean it)
26)Enjoyed the time with friends
27)Tried very hard to forget..
28)Did some crazy stunts
29)Tried to date someone and
30)and coached Kai

Can't forget...

Oh man what a holiday!!! Now i'm sure there's lots of things to tagg on my tag board lol... erms let's talk about happy stuff... clauz#7 n_n. It was the first time i went to a salon to get a haircut lol. Oh man it was such a nice feeling. The setting the atmosphere, the tea (served but i didn't drink it) the girl on my right who glanced at me now and then lol. In the end i dreaded to leave that place; i got a better haircut than kai and he was so jealous. Now my hair is all in a mess again lol n_n. Anyways kai brought me to meet another friend, her name's charissa.

Me and kai just climbed this "drain hill" lol urban ninja rocks. Anyways charissa was really nice giving us ice cream and water. Had a really great time just feeling weird infront of two girls i just knew for a few hours and played the piano for them (after much persuarion from Mandy and Kai) n_n Hoped they liked it. I think Mandy did lol.

This is like the weirdest post ever on antiphons. I guess there's always a first time for everything lol. n_n
Follow StephanSteve87 on Twitter