Antiphons.blogspot.com: Everyone matters

Friday, June 23, 2006

Everyone matters

I've been busy with school and other things in my life that i've been ignorant to what people think and feel. I realized its very essential that i acknowledge and apologize because i want great relationships with people. I treasure people and want them to treasure me as well. I've learnt that for great relationships, its not the things that you've said and done, its the times that when that person expects you to be there, the times you spent together.

Its very much so for people in general as well, we need to learn that everyone in our life matters and we need to care about how we are affecting and influencing everyone of them. Its critical especially when you mean something in people's lives. There are many things that i've taken for granted and this is one of those times when i relfect upon what i have done that might not be right and in the course of doing it i affect many people. Ignorance sometimes or rather many times causes lots of misconceptions and problems. Relationships are always a two way thing. Everyone wants great relationships but the question is what have we done to create great relationships?

Everyone matters.

Everyone that comes into our life matters. Learn to appreciate everyone around you and just increase that awareness on how each of us feels and thinks. Its about how we make each one significant in our lives and making ourselves significant in theirs. I'm learning that as well. Before we end..

Everyone who knows me, you guys mean a world to me and i appreciate and thank you for caring and letting me be something in your lives. I want to continue creating that great relationship we have and make it better than it has ever been. Please forgive me for my ignorance and the mistakes that i make at times. Let's be closer than we have ever been. Love you all. n_n
Follow StephanSteve87 on Twitter